#LGBTVillage Twitter Chat @ World Travel Market London – Q4 2015
Outfluential developed a comprehensive social media program for the LGBT Village at World Travel Market London in collaboration with Out Now Business Class.
- Increase awareness of the LGBT Village at WTM
- Increase awareness of each of the individual exhibitors at WTM
- Drive increased footfall to the LGBT Village during the show
- Stimulate interest in the LGBT Masterclass
- Create cross promotion between all exhibitors by sharing retweets, using common has tags #LGBTvillage and #WTM15
- Create buzz and activity through the Video screen at the LGBT Village
The social program was successful increasing awareness for the LGBT Village stand, promoting the official events and creating an engaging conversation about LGBT tourism on Twitter.
- 3% increase in social media following from select accounts that actively used the hashtag during the week of WTM and during the twitter chat
- 732 total number of social media posts using the hashtag #LGBTvillage
- 156 unique participants in the Twitter chat
- 4,288,000 Twitter Impressions or Opportunities to See (OTS)
- $68,000 AVE – the advertising equivalent value that you would pay to make the same number of impressions on social media using sponsored posts